Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bowl of strangers

     That night arguing with her mother Sue, then do not bring anything you do not use out of the house.  
   While wandering on the road, she realized he did not have any money in my pocket, did not even have enough for a few cents to call home. At the same time she went through a pasta bar, sweet aroma rises suddenly choking her hungry wolf. 

She was craving for a bowl of noodles too but no money! 
  Seller faltered bread that she stood before the counter asked, "Hey girl, do you want to eat a bowl of it?". "But ... but I do not take money ..." -
 She replied shyly. "Okay, I'll treat you - the seller says - Come on, I cooked her a bowl." 
A few minutes after his owner brought her to a steaming bowl. Sitting edible pieces, Sue cried again. "What happened?" -
 He asked. "There is no. At touched me too!" - Sue said as she wiped tears.
 

"Even strangers on the street to my left a bread bowl, and her mother, after her quarrel drove me out of the house. Attach a stranger, but also expressed interest in me, and my mother .. . baits evil too! " - She said with a bread seller ... Listen Sue said, he sighed bartender: "Hey girl, why do you think that is? 
   Think back on, I just have a bowl of her treatment she was so touched, she has adopted her mother from when she was little, so she did not even dare grateful that disobeying parents again? ". Sue startled surprised to hear that. "Why did not I think of that? A bowl of strangers that I feel grateful, and her mother raised her goods over the years but I have never even expressed interest in her even a little . 
 Which is only a small thing for her to quarrel with her?
  On the way, she started thinking of what she would say to her: "Mom, I'm sorry. I know it's my fault, please forgive me ... mother. "When you step on the threshold of the door, she saw she was tired and worried because she was looking around.
   Seeing Sue, her mother happy said brightly: "Sue, I went into the house. I'm really hungry right? Mother cooked meals while now and then, on that hot ... eat immediately. "Can not hold back anymore, Sue cried in my arms.
 


In life, we sometimes easy to appreciate the small gestures that make some people around us, but for the relatives, especially parents, we see their sacrifice as matter of course ... 
   The love and care of parents worry that the most precious gift we have been given since birth. Parents do not expect us to pay nurture, but ... Will we ever appreciate the sacrifice of unconditional parental us yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment